Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Latest Acquisitions


I stopped by the half yearly sale at Nordstroms to pre-sale the lizard Burberry platforms that I've been coveting all season and an impractical wallet which I had to have because I'm obsessed with leopard print. Well I could have pre-saled the shoes over the phone with my sales guy (who has been keeping watch over them for me) but I wanted to see what else was on sale. I'm shoe whore, love them all, heels, wedges, platforms , flats, espadrilles , boots, sneakers, etc, etc. I also don't care if they're super expensive or insanely cheap if I like them then I gotta have them.

I bought another pair of shoes and a dress but I can't find pics of either on the web. I lost my memory card for my camera so I can't take pics right now but I ordered one so it should be here soon. I have for the first time in my life put cap on how much I will pay for a pair of shoes. Boots, no cap  they're different entity. Right now I'm debating on whether or not to buy another pair of shoes I've been coveting or wait to see if they make it to the summer sales. Decisions, decisions what's a girl to do???

1 comment:

chauss said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. :)you know i have these burberry lizard platforms too! lots of pix of them in my blog. they are stunning!