Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Late nights, Tequila Shots, and Good Friends




Earlier tonight I went out to celebrate one of my good friends B-days. I decide to wear my Burberry platforms and combine the very popular socks with sandal look. I'm not sure that wearing these shoes was such a good idea since we did tequila shots as a birthday toast.. so balancing was a tricky feat indeed. Thankfully I had a helping hand! I'm very sleepy so this post will be brief.

Outfit, Dress-Helmut Lang, Skirt-Wolford fatal dress as a skirt, Shoes-Burberry, Socks-Target. jewelry -bracelets beaded and a rubber and diamond pave' hearts.

8 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks for your comment.
I understand your addiction to shoes, ooooh another fabulous pair! <3

chauss said...

so, how are you doing with the shoes? i swear that its like ice skates or rollerblades, i just got it after about 2 weeks....

Human Racing said...

Great shoes!

Liz Lizo said...

Love how you paired the shoes with socks. You and Chauss are tempting me to get my second pair of burberrys

MEMEME said...

I'm taking those burberry!!...that's hot!!

Anonymous said...

"so balancing was a tricky feat indeed."

LOOOLL.
That's funny. I can imagine though.
Those shoes are cute. But i never really thought about combining open toe heels with socks. Interesting feat.

london said...

adorable shoes!

Anonymous said...

oooh, nice shoes!
your absolutely fab.